zaterdag 24 december 2011

There's no turning back now

Why would an Italian journalist, 51 years old, doing in his life everything but sing, decide to join the Single Singers? I have no idea. It must have been a momentary lapse of sanity.


But in any case, I know I did the right thing. Ever since I was a little boy I've listened to every kind of music, from classic to rock. I love a cappella music: Swingles records have been in my house since I was young (thanks to my father Beppe, a jazz listener), and in recent times I have developed a great passion for a lot of groups. Vocal music has the characteristic to recreate a song, giving to it a new life. 


Michele Manzotti
So let's start a different thing, it's time to do it. I have a great fear, but at the same time I'm very much looking forward to Saturday 14th january!


Don't miss The Single Singers debut!


Michele Manzotti, aspirant bass

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten