donderdag 5 januari 2012

Fantastic experience!!

Hello guys! For me it's very exciting and attractive to be part of this project and I can't wait to meet all my "adventure mates"! 
Lorenzo Subrizi
I live in Cuneo, a city in northern Italy and I'm 20 years old. I started to learn about the world of choral and a cappella musica at the age of 14, when I went to a music high school in my city! There I started to study ancient and sacred music, and I continued to sing in choirs or groups of classical music. After high school I decided to create my own vocal group: Domino. We sing modern music, but also classic sometimes! At the moment I study singing, composition and piano at the conservatory of my city. 


For me, a cappella music (but not only that) is my life and it's amazing what it can do, The Singles Singers are the proof of that! This group is a great and unique idea, and I am proud to be part of this! I'm happy to be considered despite my young age! (I am the youngest member of the group =)) 
Best thanks are made to Annemarie and Emily who have created and managed this fantastic group.


SO LET'S SING!


Lorenzo
Baritone / bass

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten